Audience: IT Support Team
When used: Anytime a transaction is failing and remapping is required.
Log into GNW customer’s account (user id & password in Failing Services Alerts email) and step through the screen manually to determine what has changed from before. If necessary, take screen shots for later reference.
- If the application seems to be working, then determine what needs to change for the transaction to work again. This should be immediately sent out through customer service.
- In most cases fixes should be made immediately in order to reduce the amount of data possibly lost.
Remapping the transaction
cd /home/vwpoint/transactions/<customer directory>
- Create new copy of the current transaction script.
- After making changes upload the new script to the account.
- Once the transaction is online you can propagate it and update the object level, nodes, etc.