Phone system administration: ** At the time this was written, not changes have been made by GNW other than adding a few buttons to a phone so there isn't much to tell.....
1. RDP to 10.199.199.14 as user "vmailpro"
- password located in master password document
2. Open application "Manager" on the desktop.
3. Go to File->Open Configuration
4. Choose "GlobalNetWatch" from the list and click "OK"
5. The username and password are in the master password document.
When a voicemail is left for user, an email gets sent to them with the caller details and an attachment of the audio. The voicemail server uses email address " email@example.com " to send the email.
To add a button to a phone:
- Click on "User" on the far left menu:
- Double click on the user you want to edit in the middle frame.
- On the right, all the details will be displayed about the user. Go to the "Button Programming" tab.
- Select an open slot in the list, click "Edit" on the top right
- Fill in the details about the button.....
Additional documentation can be found at \\kbase\GNW IT Infrastructure\Office Operations\Phone System